Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hear Your Footsteps

What was it that I was looking for?

I realise that, I have to keep myself occupied.
With the things that I really want to do.
With what I really want to achieve.
The things that is necessary for me to obtain happiness.
To stay cheerful.
Surrounded with positivity.
All around me, I have to ensure that the people too... are adorable, passionate, happy-go-lucky.

What is it that I want?

I want to be someone independent, someone with a goal in mind...
I want a career, that will help me provide for my family.
It is soon my turn. My turn to take care of my parents.
Like how they did to me.
Like how they had covet me.
Like how they sheltered me.
Like how they spent for me.
But I know they're not asking for much, but being one of the children of such a humble couple...
That is all that I can do to repay.
It is known that a lifetime can't do much for all the things they had done.
But it's the least I can come up with.
To make sure they have the better of the best.
Where time permits.

Arjuna.

No comments: