Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh Snap.

Hello there.
I'm back to update this paradise here. =)

I feel like the need to eat a bowl of maggie before I sleep. Maybe I'll do just that... but later.

Now I'm going to update a little about what has been happening recently so that in the future, whenever I'm bored, I'll be able to entertain myself by reading my past ramblings and laugh about it. Ain't that gona be fun? =)

Anyways, this is related to my previous post.
I've safely concluded that HE is nothing but an eye candy.
Well look at it this way.

He is fun to be around with.
Funny.
Has interesting opinions.
Is a pretty boy.

Note the last factor, "IS A PRETTY BOY".
And he is also just a partial figment of my fantasy.
Which is heh, in reality, is damn impossible for me to own.

Firstly, for my part... I have issues with commitment.
Number two, I haven't love myself enough to love anybody else yet.
On a third note, my emotional space has been taken up with the wasted feeling of feeling upset and lonely... felt that it could have been made more useful being occupied by elements like feeling the joy of dance and the will to work real hard on school work whereever it can be applied to.

So to conclude Ladies and Gentlemen, I shall put this what I call THE "love affair" aside and set the focus more on my interest on Dance as well as building the foundation to my future career being in the Hospitality and Tourism line. Yeah.

Gooooooooooooooooo Juna!

No comments: